Weigh day!!!!!! DUN DUN DUN... lol So the # on the scale said, 296.6 WOOO 2.2 lbs loss from last week at 298.8. And a 3.2lbs loss since I started! Totally awesome, so happy to finally being seeing some losses!
That's not even the most astonishing! I took my measurements this morning as well, & first of all, I'm left wondering if I didn't take them wrong when I first started? because one of the numbers says I lost 7 inches! Around my bust! My cup size still feels the same, but it's quite possible I lost it off my back...? Or I just screwed up? lmao either way I'm gonna go with it any way since I have no way of knowing. So total lost inches, in 3 weeks as of tomorrow
17.75 inches evacuated!!!
WOW! :D all this soreness is paying off, and I feel it. My body feels tighter, it feels a little more comfortable to get dressed and I have a little more confidence. And that's all in 3 weeks.
Even if I didn't lost 7 inches in my busy and I ignore that body part all together I still lost 10.75 inches which is still something to be equally proud of :).
Did my cardio challenge last night.
I hate burpees
I hate mountain climbers.
I hate bear crawls.
I hate jump lunges.
LOL. These are the hardest on my body and make me feel like jello when I'm finished. & by hate I mean will learn to love, conquer and accomplish full sets of.
My girly push ups are getting better, I need to switch over to regular ones soon.. & maybe, just maybe I can make push ups my bitch!!!
Today is a 'legs' day. From the things I've seen and read, leg days are usually pretty rough.
I was still sore from shoulders and arms last night, and this morning I'm all over sore from cardio so hopefully as the day goes on I can loosen up my muscles a little.
~XO
Erica♥
Great job! Just had my first weigh in today..I'm down too. :) And, I need to get measuring tape so I can figure out how many inches I lose eventually.
ReplyDeleteYou're inspiring!