Yesterday, at the beginning of my workout I realized things are getting tougher. The first few weeks I was completely amped about working out and changing my body, being healthier, being the best me! And for the most part ALL of that is still true, the change? I am no longer as amped to work out. Last night as I was getting my dvd set up for shoulders & arms on Supreme 90 day, I was dreading it and hoping it would be over the second the warmup started! I stuck through it, did the whole thing and at the end, wished I had, had heavier weights!!!! THIS is my point...
Working out can be addicting and in some cases can even be fun, but when it becomes a chore or something you really wish you could avoid, you NEED to know that's your mind begging you not to push your limits. Once you start, the momentum will help to keep you going, the hardest part about working out is deciding that you're gonna do it! Lace up those sneakers, throw on that sports bra get you gear on, your battle gear - because for at least 30 minutes to an hour you will be fighting for one of the hardest things you've ever lost... yourself. It's worth it.
Coming from someone who's heaviest weight was over 300lbs I can honestly say leading the sedentary lifestyle shoveling garbage in my mouth as I please is in no way a 'happier' way of life then kicking my own ass day in and day out. On most days, I can go all day planning for that workout, looking forward to it in a sick and masochistic way, knowing I'll dread it, knowing It will hurt knowing I will want to run the complete opposite way when it starts, and feel fully accomplished and GREAT afterwards. (once I can breathe again of course).
Tomorrow is my weigh day, and I'll be taking my measurements. Not looking forward to the scale, but looking forward to the measurements! :)
I tried on several pairs of jeans that don't fit me, 2 I can get up over my hips & butt without being able to button, one or both of these may be the goal jeans (picture to come) I also have a pair or two that I can't even get up over my hips, so I have goal jeans for a little while now!!
Cleaning out my clothes today anything that doesn't fit is gonna go expect for goal clothes, which is limited to just a few pieces.
My Supreme 90 day workout today is 'Cardio Challenge' - I guarantee it kicks my ass.. this one will probably be a toughie like tabata we'll see!!
Side note: I need some protein shake recipe's I tried one the other day & loved it but looking for variety! Also making protein bars today I think? Hmmm :)
~XO
Erica♥



No comments:
Post a Comment