I missed my workout yesterday.
There are no excuses. I feel blah.
So I woke up this morning and was going to attempt to do the workout I was supposed to do yesterday, this morning and then the workout I was supposed to do today this evening.
That was a lot harder then it sounded in my head... I was very ambitious I even started my workout, did the warm-up and started the main part.. then I let my head convince me I couldn't do it. DAMN HEAD. It was hard, to wake up first thing throw something in my stomach and then start working out - but it could be done, I let my mental self discourage me from doing it. So now this afternoon I'll do yesterdays workout & just keep progressing forward. One bad hour, one bad day, one bad week none of it has to be the end, it's just a detour. Get back on track!!
~XO
Erica♥

No comments:
Post a Comment