Joy Nelson. 'Nuff said. I think I'm in love with this girl:
She also has sequels which are equally amazing! Okay, so not that i 'enjoy' being fat. But it's who i am, for now. I'm realizing that not only does my diet, and exercise need to change.. but so does my attitude. I need to be happy with who I am inside & out, or else.. when I do lose the weight I still wont be happy. Reading her blog & watching her videos make me feel good about the ME that is now. So hopefully, as i get healthier, i will feel good about the ME then too. I need to be ok with who I am as a person at any size & she makes me realize this ♥.
So today wasn't a good day. I didn't expect them all to be great but wow. Today hit so abruptly. I drank less than a bottle of water & I'm thinking that might have something to do with it.. I stayed under my calorie intake, but I ate crap food & i was lazy as shit. I didn't work out at all, I didn't even clean. I felt so low today, I hate that. Days where you just feel so blah & you can't put your finger on why?.. Oh well, tomorrow I will have a better day. More water, more focus & less blah. Damnit. This might have had something to do with the fact that me & my boyfriend of over a year broke up last night. Typically this would be an 'OMG' thing but it's really not. We were long distance & I feel like our relationship wasn't going anywhere. I started this entire journey thinking "HEY! I want to be thin, I want to be happy with myself, I deserve that so here we go!" Yep. That's it.. my focal point. But that's changed.. this journey has literally changed my whole life in a matter of days! I wish i had known that feeling this good(on most days) was possible just by eating right & being healthy.. i would've started ages ago. Now, I want to rearrange all aspects of my life. I feel powerful and as if I have control back! So back on focus.. we broke up, i still care about him but it's just not the time in my life to put so much energy into a relationship that i didn't feel was going to amount to anything.
I called curves, AGAIN today. I can get a free week trial!! How great! So.. that's what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna try it out for a week.. see how it goes. If i absolutely fall in love then I think I'm gonna toss out the money to join. If I'm still not sure then that will be put on hold. I'd really like to join a gym that has workout equipment, + a pool to do laps in + a pool to just swim in. But since I'm still car-less, I'll have to deal with the closest possible one. Which is Curves.
I started the search for a low calorie cookbook, But I've decided I can't make my final decision till i make it to the store & look through them. There's a Betty Crocker one i saw on amazon that looks good, but we will see. I started making my all new 'healthy living' grocery list. I'm trying to get things to snack on that are low calorie as well as things i can turn into meals. I'm also buying a recipe book so i can start to take down some of the super yummy recipes i find in other blogs.
Random Facts:
-I stayed away from the scale again! woo, T-3 days till i can hop on!
-My kids dad, who is really a pos. hasn't called them in over a month & every time i remind myself of this tidbit of info, it still blows my mind. It shouldn't.
-I love Khloe Kardashian♥
Not that either of the last of those two things has anything to do with my weight loss journey.. lmao :)
She also has sequels which are equally amazing! Okay, so not that i 'enjoy' being fat. But it's who i am, for now. I'm realizing that not only does my diet, and exercise need to change.. but so does my attitude. I need to be happy with who I am inside & out, or else.. when I do lose the weight I still wont be happy. Reading her blog & watching her videos make me feel good about the ME that is now. So hopefully, as i get healthier, i will feel good about the ME then too. I need to be ok with who I am as a person at any size & she makes me realize this ♥.
So today wasn't a good day. I didn't expect them all to be great but wow. Today hit so abruptly. I drank less than a bottle of water & I'm thinking that might have something to do with it.. I stayed under my calorie intake, but I ate crap food & i was lazy as shit. I didn't work out at all, I didn't even clean. I felt so low today, I hate that. Days where you just feel so blah & you can't put your finger on why?.. Oh well, tomorrow I will have a better day. More water, more focus & less blah. Damnit. This might have had something to do with the fact that me & my boyfriend of over a year broke up last night. Typically this would be an 'OMG' thing but it's really not. We were long distance & I feel like our relationship wasn't going anywhere. I started this entire journey thinking "HEY! I want to be thin, I want to be happy with myself, I deserve that so here we go!" Yep. That's it.. my focal point. But that's changed.. this journey has literally changed my whole life in a matter of days! I wish i had known that feeling this good(on most days) was possible just by eating right & being healthy.. i would've started ages ago. Now, I want to rearrange all aspects of my life. I feel powerful and as if I have control back! So back on focus.. we broke up, i still care about him but it's just not the time in my life to put so much energy into a relationship that i didn't feel was going to amount to anything.
I called curves, AGAIN today. I can get a free week trial!! How great! So.. that's what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna try it out for a week.. see how it goes. If i absolutely fall in love then I think I'm gonna toss out the money to join. If I'm still not sure then that will be put on hold. I'd really like to join a gym that has workout equipment, + a pool to do laps in + a pool to just swim in. But since I'm still car-less, I'll have to deal with the closest possible one. Which is Curves.
I started the search for a low calorie cookbook, But I've decided I can't make my final decision till i make it to the store & look through them. There's a Betty Crocker one i saw on amazon that looks good, but we will see. I started making my all new 'healthy living' grocery list. I'm trying to get things to snack on that are low calorie as well as things i can turn into meals. I'm also buying a recipe book so i can start to take down some of the super yummy recipes i find in other blogs.
Random Facts:
-I stayed away from the scale again! woo, T-3 days till i can hop on!
-My kids dad, who is really a pos. hasn't called them in over a month & every time i remind myself of this tidbit of info, it still blows my mind. It shouldn't.
-I love Khloe Kardashian♥
Not that either of the last of those two things has anything to do with my weight loss journey.. lmao :)
No comments:
Post a Comment