It's been a week! :) Although, I can't weigh till Monday because at first i was obsessed with the damn scale. So I'm just gonna stick to Mondays. On to my dilemma. I haven't been eating UP TO my caloric intake. Which is a problem. The funny thing? I feel like I'm always stuffing my face! I thought going into this, that it meant i was going to be stuck barely eating & hungry all the time, but by watching what I'm eating & preferring things with low calories, I've basically got to be eating all the time. This is my day.
Breakfast:
1cup of strawberries cut up, 1 tsp of sugar over top.
1/4cup of egg whites with a dash of salt.
1cup(8oz) of coffee, with 2tbsp of creamer & a little(2tsp) whipped cream on top.
Morning snack:
1 Special K bar (strawberry)
Lunch:
I ate 2 strawberries whole(while i was cutting some for the kids)
1cup of sliced cucumber
1/4thcup of sliced onion
1 tbsp of ranch dressing
20oz of sobe lifewater (strawberry kiwi)
Afternoon snack:
1cup of cherries with the pits
Dinner:
Meatloaf (2 servings cuz it was delish)
Dinner snack:
1cup of coffee, w/ creamer & whipped cream
1 cappuccino my madre brought me home.
So you see, I far from starved. I see my errors though, I should have ate the vegetable i made with dinner which would have bumped me up a little more & i should have had an actual food snack after dinner. The only reason I'm so worried about staying right at my caloric intake is because, I don't want to drop weight super fast because I'm eating too little & then when I'm down to where I should be eating 1600 calories or so, not losing any cuz my body is used to it, ykno? So, goal for tomorrow is to try to eat between 1900-2100 calories.
I joined sparkpeople & wow. I love it!! I was using caloriecount & i still am, but spark actually tells you how much cardio you should do on what days, it gives you strength training exercises to do. I need that, it's sort of like my personal trainer! lol So now i use both, they each give me something a little different, + I love the forums and such.
I woke up this morning, ate breakfast, did strength training, drank my coffee, ate lunch, cleaned & then went to the treadmill. I wanted to be on it for 30mins but i only managed 15 with how freaking HOT it was out in the garage. I wanted to get a walk in tonight, the mile i usually walk but my moms out & the lovebugs are in bed. So tomorrow I plan on getting that walk in. OH! & i got my water in!
&I leave with this: I can't wait to see this movie! Eat Pray Love:
I woke up this morning, ate breakfast, did strength training, drank my coffee, ate lunch, cleaned & then went to the treadmill. I wanted to be on it for 30mins but i only managed 15 with how freaking HOT it was out in the garage. I wanted to get a walk in tonight, the mile i usually walk but my moms out & the lovebugs are in bed. So tomorrow I plan on getting that walk in. OH! & i got my water in!
&I leave with this: I can't wait to see this movie! Eat Pray Love:
~erica♥
No comments:
Post a Comment