Today was a pretty great day actually. I ate under my caloric intake for the day, which i want to try and avoid, i know eating less isn't a good thing either, but being that it's only my first week and I'm just getting used to all this I'm not upset with myself or anything. At least it wasn't over. Water is starting to be something I like to drink instead of just force myself to. I haven't had any flavor craving like i did the first day or two. I would be drinking the water and feel like i just HAD to have something to drink that had flavor to it, I even opened a soda just to take a sip of it after eating & then gave the rest to my mom. ha. But these last two days.. I can drink water all day long and be fine, aside from a cup of coffee or two :). I didn't work-out today, not for lack of motivation.. ok maybe for lack of motivation, but i also have homework i need to finish tonight before midnight. But either way i could have still worked out i just, looked for an excuse. Tomorrow, I will try & do better. I might go walk/jog on the treadmill for a little, later tonight if i get my homework done but no promises.
I stayed away from the scale all day today!! Ugh, I think i have a harder time staying away from that thing than i do eating healthy & staying away from junk! I walk past it everyday & i give it the eyeball like I'm in a showdown with it hahaa. I guess I'm just eager to see if I'm losing weight.. But I'm determined to wait until next Monday to weigh myself!
So, I know some people who are drinking like 64oz of water a day or something.. I buy deer park water, It's what i drink♥ & they come in
0.9fl oz (I read the bottle wrong. That would be 1PT.&.9FL which is .5L which is like 16oz of water)bottles... I would seriously have to drink 70+ bottles a day to get to 64oz of water :| rofl! right?.. That's a lot.. & Yes, I'm starting to like water more but not that much! I think as i go down the path of my journey, I'll make it a goal to drink a little bit more water everyday. I don't know that I'll ever get to drinking a humongous amount, but I'm sure anything more than the day before is an improvement.
No comments:
Post a Comment