So, let me be honest. I've been an emotional wreck lately about my weight. I mean, to the point where my boyfriend watching me get dressed (which should be a normal thing) made me cry. -insert eye roll at myself-.
ANYWAY, about mid week, I was like EFF IT. Stopped tracking and stopped really watching what I was eating, didn't weigh myself for a few days was like 'whatever, weightloss!!!' Well... I decided this morning at the end of my 2nd week to weigh myself and see where I was.. I wasn't honest with myself about it, but if I had gained back weight, I was probably giving up again :\ I know it's horrible to say that, but it is such a struggling battle with yourself when you have extreme weightloss to account for.
So my number, you ask...? Down 2 .6lbs, from last week! For a total in 2 weeks of, 7.4lbs! :) It may not seem like a lot, but to me it made a world of difference! Back on tracking today, tomorrow I'm going to the grocery store and stocking up on healthier options for my house. I really need this change, I need this lifestyle to turn into one I can be proud of. And the idea of being active, it's exciting! I feel like a whole new world of opportunities are just waiting for me...
No comments:
Post a Comment