Saturday, April 20, 2013

Saturday Workout? Check!

Yesterday, I didn't workout. There have been many times that I mentally tried to get into doing this journey again and the first time I slip up, I don't track, I don't work out... whatever it is I stop. Then a few weeks pass and I feel the need to jump back in. My problem all along is the fact that the first time I mess up, I look at it as just not doing it, so I don't do it AGAIN. This time around I've decided if I'm lacking in something I should be doing, I'll cross that day off and move on to the next with the same goals in mind. I'm still having a hard time tracking what I'm eating.. I pay more notice to what I'm eating more of the time now, but still failing to track, OH WELL- tomorrow's another day and I'll keep going and keep striving.

So all last evening I thought about how I was going to wake up and work out today, I HAD TO!

And I did....
 
+

 
I rocked both of these out this morning. I got my workout gear on while the baby took a nap and had my older 2 join in the workout with me!! It was tons of fun! I've now discovered an all new joy, working out with my kids. It gets me fit and I get to laugh at them joining along. After busting out these two, I also did some crunches and reverse crunches.
 
This morning, I woke up to my screaming STARVING 7 month old, fed her, fed my other children, got my coffee, and contemplated if I was really going to work out. I mean, I know I told myself I had to, but believe it or not? I lie to myself A LOT. There is only a split second choice, to say yes or say no. Yes gets me the body I want, the energy I want, the awesome feeling I want to have about all my hard work... no gets me more doubt, more wishing and hoping, and dreaming of finally getting this shit started.
 
 Today I chose yes.
 
YES!
  • I didn't track.
  • So far I haven't had my goal amount of water for the day, but I WILL go get another bottle of water before the evening is out and drink it to reach that goal.
  • I am being more conscious of what I am putting into my body, I may not still be 100% but it's a start. I'm aware and starting to try and put more fruits and vegetables into my diet.
  • I did work out, and I look forward to the soreness I hope to wake up with.
 
Tomorrow's goals:
 
-Find an awesome and healthy meal idea to make for dinner.
-Workout.
-Up my water goal to 3 bottles tomorrow. Which is equivalent to 6, 8oz. glasses.
-& of course, TRACK, TRACK, TRACK... damn it.
 
I'm proud of myself. I feel like I'm sincerelhy getting back to it, and I'm mentally prepared to this time. I wont give up, I wont give up.... I can't give up....
 
~XO
Erica♥
 


No comments:

Post a Comment