Saturday, September 3, 2011

OKAY so..

I didn't get to do my update that I've been planning, but will asap. I did however take a new body picture today & decided to share. The first picture is a year ago at 318lbs, the second one is just from June at 267 & the new one is today, at 247lbs :) I've finally lost enough that sharing the original, at least with you guys... isn't so scary!!

-Erica!



5 comments:

  1. you have done great! congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doing great!!! Keep it up lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowie you look amazing -- such an inspiration and so glad i found your blog!

    and i soooo agree -- sharing your before photos is soooo scary!!! i am still in awe that i posted raw photos and my actual weight -- something i have never done

    but i know it must feel good now with your amazing success!

    thanks for sharing and inspiring!
    ♥cyn♥

    http://chunkygoddess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! That is great progress!

    ReplyDelete