So I know I have been slacking terribly.. & since I have to head to work I don't have time for a full run down of things but let me give you the cliff notes version.
I got a new boyfriend, my last one was long distance & that may or may not have had something to do with my total lack of self esteem because of my weight.. I'm gonna lean towards more that it did. I hated even being in public let alone trying to meet someone at the weight I was, and even though I still have more to lose the confidence that I've gotten from losing the weight I did has just exuded from me. His name is Ej & we've been dating for almost 2 months now. That, is a big part as to why I had disappeared from blogger world... I checked out on my whole journey for a short while simply basking in the glow of a new relationship :) & even though this is highly personal and I am sure I will be judged by at least one person.. we had an accident that lead me to be concerned about a pregnancy already, so the last month I have used that as an excuse to not go to the gym. ( to be honest I know nothing about how you can or can't work out if you're pregnant so I just didn't worry about it at all for fear of hurting myself or possibly a child?) Anyways... I am all set to get back into full workout mode, full goals & def. back to healthy eating habits. I have more weight that needs to be lost!!
I haven't weight myself in almost a month & I just KNOW I have packed on a few more of the lbs... so with the winter coming.. & it being one of those times that many people gain weight, I feel I need to get back into the swing of things asap & back to losing.
I'm probably going to post again later after work with my game plan lay out of how I want things to go. No big huge goals, just gym days and more water intake to start myself back off with.
I'm excited to be back to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~erica♥
Glad to have you back! Looking forward to seeing your progress! Your pics are amazing! :)
ReplyDelete