So yesterday I tracked, Up until dinner. But I'm pretty confident that I didn't go over my caloric intake for the day... well not until my midnight craving for potato chips took affect ugh. Anyways, I didn't get in any workout I'm still beyond sore from Zumba the other day :/ but starting this coming week I'm implement my gym 4 times a week, zumba 1 time in 2 weeks routine. I also think I've decided to do the ab workout app every other day if possible & I can't stop thinking about the C25K! I wanna do it! So, it's quite possible that this week I will start it, I'll let you know :)
My 1 year anniversary date is coming up. I started this blog on 7.17.10 & well that's about 3 weeks away. I am going to bust my booty and try to get as close to my next goal weight as possible by then. My next goal is 245lbs, I'm around 258 right now which leaves me about 13lbs to lose. If I average that out it's a little over 4lbs a week of loss.. well I don't know if that's possibly haha but I'm gonna try. Once I hit that goal weight I will have lost 79lbs from what I was a year ago(:
I've also been looking into HRM's .. I think they are an awesome tool to have to be sure that you are working out at a good level.. the problem is THEY COST SO DAMN MUCH :| good lord lmao I think the cheapest one I saw was $30 bucks or so. When I have the extra cash I wanna get it, I don't wanna go all out and pay tons of money when I don't even know for sure that I will use it or enjoy using it so.. that's my plan haha
I also took pictures last week, I have pictures from the beginning of my journey as well & I contemplate posting them often. I'm not sure if I want to wait until I lose a little more weight before putting them all out there of if I should just bite the bullet & do it... It's more of a personal fear than anything. I guess I feel like I can still try and pretend than I'm thinner than my body. I feel like I should be thinner than my body :/
~erica♥
No comments:
Post a Comment