Tuesday, April 5, 2011

So yesterday

For starters lets take a look at what I ate..
100 cal nesquick + a kellogs bar. Plus my vitamin (which I'm really trying to take everyday). I probably should have eaten more for breakfast since overall it was 190 calories. Which isn't much.. but I made up for it I assure you..Lunch was a turkey sandwich on a pretzel roll w/. cheese, A banana + a bottle of water. I will admit this can be improved. Wheat bread for instance.. 1 slice of cheese as opposed to 2 & weighing my meat out or at least only a few slices. Although I'm proud that I through some fruit into it.

Now, in between lunch + dinner I had a total emotional eating binge. I popped the top on the carton of cookie dough ice cream (in my defense there wasn't a WHOLE lot left, yea...) I poured on some chocolate syrup(right in the carton, this tells you what a fragile moment it was) & topped it with some whipped cream(yea stomach ache just thinking about it?). I ate the rest. Emptied the carton and then felt self loathing for being so weak.. but emotionally I felt a little better lmao.
Dinner was a bowl of beef stew, with slices of bread. Now I ended up eating 2 more slices after these.. yea I'm such a great role model of foods lmao.

I'm hoping that being honest about what I'm consuming will help me to want to consumer healthier foods.

On another bright note, I drank 67.6 oz of water yesterday! WOW it's been so long since I've drank that much water.. other than having to pee every 5 minutes it was good lol. I'm hoping to keep up the consumption of water, even if it's just a class or 2 a day it's better then going days without any water whatsoever!I also went to the gym last night! Spent about 15 minutes on the elliptical and then another 45 strength training! Woo! It feels great when I get to go to the gym.. I'd like to go again tonight but after the day I've had today idk. I might just try + go for a short run or something...

~erica♥

1 comment:

  1. I'd have pee coming out of my ears if I drank that much!

    ReplyDelete