Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturdayyyy

I wanted to go to the gym today, but no babysitter + lack of vehicle made it difficult. I'm about to go tuck my lovebugs into bed + then I think I might go for a short jog... cuz I'm really feeling the need for some heart pumping soreness :/

I still haven't begun tracking again. I'd like to kick myself EVERYday for not doing this. It was such a great tool for the beginning of my journey..it's a big reason I dropped about 50lbs so far. I need to do it + stop forgetting, or being lazy or whatever...maybe pictures will help? Pictures of everything I eat again, to post ? Hmmm

Today was very lazy, I didn't binge on anything or even over eat a meal it was moderate, but no water. I need to set up some weekly goals for this coming week, & make myself stick to them. I just know if I can get out of this plateau and back in the full swing of this journey I can lose more weight instead of being stuck at around the flux of the same 5lbs. I'll set up some weekly goals + refocus on my short term goals to achieve & possibly a reward for achieving them will motivate me more!

Jeans are still MIA.

~erica♥

1 comment:

  1. Tracking is KEY and it is so hard for me, too! I always forget/can'tbebothered. We can do this! :)

    ReplyDelete