273.4lbs
That's 46.6lbs down from when I started this blog.
That's 50.6lbs down from when I started this Journey.
That's 28.4lbs away from my short term goal weight.
That's 117.4lbs away from my long term goal weight.
That's 46.6lbs down from when I started this blog.
That's 50.6lbs down from when I started this Journey.
That's 28.4lbs away from my short term goal weight.
That's 117.4lbs away from my long term goal weight.
I still have a long road ahead of me, but I'm damn proud of what I've accomplished already. 50lbgs is a big freakin' DEAL!! It's something to CELEBRATE!
Anyone who's been on this journey knows that losing 2lbs can feel like a great thing! I am happy, but of course... I still have more work to be done.
I took my measurements tonight.. it's been a WHILE. I've decided that measurements will be the last day of each month no particular elaborate reason other than that's what today is lol.
Anyone who's been on this journey knows that losing 2lbs can feel like a great thing! I am happy, but of course... I still have more work to be done.I took my measurements tonight.. it's been a WHILE. I've decided that measurements will be the last day of each month no particular elaborate reason other than that's what today is lol.
The Current Digits:
Bust:48"
Chest:42.75"
Waist:42.5"
Hips:50.5"
Thighs: L-29.25" R- 27.5"
Calves: L-18.25" R-17"
Upper Arm: L-16.25" R- 16.75"
Lower Arm: L- 11" R- 11.5"
Booty: 50.75"
Neck:16.5"
I have lost overall since last measurements 11.25" & overall since first measurements 37.5"
I just love doing measurements and seeing the inches fall off, even if it's just 1 or 2 here & there it's so nice to know that even on days it doesn't feel like anythings working it is : ). Now mind you, I took these in the evening shortly after a cup of coffee & eating all day lol but I'd bet they're pretty accurate!

Some side notes about life! My kids are healthy as can be & doing great- I normally don't post there pictures on here but they really are my focus on a healthier lifestyle! Kaila, who is 7 is my daughter & she has no problem telling me on a regular basis that I'm the best mom ever & how beautiful she thinks I am, My son Carson is 6 & lights up my life all the time with how much affection he shows.
I got my license!! I am 25 & lord knows it's been a long time coming! WOO! It was a great big fat (pun intended) hassle for years trying to get it, but I did it! Now I just need to get a car.
I'm pretty sure I informed you readers of my job, Service Desk @ Kmart, which I still have but now I'm also looking for something else to bring in some extra $$ to get a car!
I will also be re enrolling in school after the summer. I want to now but I know that with looking for a second job & the little lovebugs being out of school all summer, schoolwork for me would be nearly impossible... so in the fall I will officially be a college student again! yay!
Bust:48"
Chest:42.75"
Waist:42.5"
Hips:50.5"
Thighs: L-29.25" R- 27.5"
Calves: L-18.25" R-17"
Upper Arm: L-16.25" R- 16.75"
Lower Arm: L- 11" R- 11.5"
Booty: 50.75"
Neck:16.5"
I have lost overall since last measurements 11.25" & overall since first measurements 37.5"
I just love doing measurements and seeing the inches fall off, even if it's just 1 or 2 here & there it's so nice to know that even on days it doesn't feel like anythings working it is : ). Now mind you, I took these in the evening shortly after a cup of coffee & eating all day lol but I'd bet they're pretty accurate!

Some side notes about life! My kids are healthy as can be & doing great- I normally don't post there pictures on here but they really are my focus on a healthier lifestyle! Kaila, who is 7 is my daughter & she has no problem telling me on a regular basis that I'm the best mom ever & how beautiful she thinks I am, My son Carson is 6 & lights up my life all the time with how much affection he shows.I got my license!! I am 25 & lord knows it's been a long time coming! WOO! It was a great big fat (pun intended) hassle for years trying to get it, but I did it! Now I just need to get a car.
I'm pretty sure I informed you readers of my job, Service Desk @ Kmart, which I still have but now I'm also looking for something else to bring in some extra $$ to get a car!
I will also be re enrolling in school after the summer. I want to now but I know that with looking for a second job & the little lovebugs being out of school all summer, schoolwork for me would be nearly impossible... so in the fall I will officially be a college student again! yay!
Oh & readers, I have a dilemma .. I can't find the latest pair of goal pants :| until I can find them I wont know if how I fit into them yet! Tomorrow's plan of action is to clean my room & search frantically for said pants.
~erica♥
~erica♥
Wow, congrats on the loss. Keep up the great work!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! You should feel very proud of yourself. Keep up the awesome work. Have a great month!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations :-) 50 pounds is such an accomplishment. Keep up the incredible work!
ReplyDelete