Well, the general consensus is that c25k, When I get home from work sometime this evening I'm going to google it + try to plan some kind of schedule for it that I can print out + stick to!!
Thank you all for your feedback it was much appreciated!
Yesterday was a bomb, I didn't work out or track anything.. it was an emotionally OFF day, crying, & brooding.. it probably doesn't help that it's THAT time of the month, uggg.
Heading to work now, I also need to make my grocery list tonight so I can be sure to get healthy things!! I also want to look up some recipe's.. I thought about getting the Priorfatgirl cookbook! & starting a journey through the 50 recipe's found in it! :)
P.s. Just to clear things up, I don't consider eating a bowl of ice cream(well it was basically a bowl) one day + a tasty cake another, 'Binging' for me binging is like eating 5 bowls of ice cream one day + 8 tasty cakes another. I've had some record breaking binges before, + trust me, as unhealthy as ice cream or tasty cakes may be.. binging to me is eating an overly excessive amount.
~erica♥
Good luck with the c25k (if you decide it's right for you). There's quite a lot of different versions out there so find one that suits you :)
ReplyDelete