the last several days binging. I don't know why or how to take control back. I have positive thoughts in my head about how I wanna get back on track full forced & how I was losing 3lbs a week &now it's not even a lb a week, I'm not working out or eating right so I know all the faults.. it's just so hard. Why is it so hard? This shouldn't be so difficult, eat healthy, workout, i enjoy both of those things. But when I get emotional or things in life are stressing me out too much all i want is to spend the whole day stuffing my face.. :/
~erica♥
I know how you feel. Losing weight is NOT easy otherwise everyone would do it. Keep your head up and make a new plan to get back on track. You can do this if you just commit to it and make sure that it is your priority. There are always going to be stressful things in life and we aren't always going to make the best eating decisions, but we can try to make the best of every day and roll with the punches. I am sure you can find a way to get back on track! I look forward to following you on the rest of your journey.
ReplyDeleteTell me about it! It seems so blummin' easy to loose weight, but for some unknown reason, it is so difficult and frustrating.
ReplyDeleteI was in a similar situation where I just kept eating bad snacks but I decided that I only ate them because they were in the house. So I tried my best not to buy them and bought a lot of healthier alternatives which meant the only things I could munch on when I wanted to pig out was a lot of healthier things. For example weight watcher cookies instead of fattier cookies or sorbet instead of ice cream. Might be worth a try.
I understand, I understand, I understand! Just today, I seriously considered ordering chinese food and saying "oh, fuck it all" just for the end of the day. But I didn't. I ate a few tiny pieces of chocolate, some wheat thins and then I sat down and forgot about it. And I felt like hell and I wanted to cry. But now, 3 hours later, as I think about my choices, I feel better.
ReplyDeleteBinging sucks and it's bad, but it's not the end of the world. You just have to get back on track. Do whatever you have to do. Watch an episode of The Biggest Loser, read blogs (that's what we're here for), make a new plan, whatever! But you can do this. You've been doing this! You've lost almost 5 pounds in a week before! You've broken 300. Our journey is not an easy one, but if you set your mind to it, you can do it. Mind over matter, girl!
awwww. It's hard to get control of those emotions sometimes. Take it one day at a time and be patient with yourself. Don't worry about not losing weight quickly- this isn't a race!
ReplyDelete