Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 26*; Meals & Money!

Today's meals..


Breakfast: 8oz Simply Orange, with mango.
Activia light (strawberry banana yum!)
Special K bar, vanilla crisp
The apple i actually couldn't eat. I'm not a huge breakfast eater anyways so the OJ, special k bar & yogurt filled me up. I'm trying to teach myself that I don't have to force myself to eat EVERYTHING just because it's there. So i had the apple as a mid morning snack! It was delish! Except it ended up making me feel sick for some reason :/ I also had a cup of coffee i didn't take a picture of this morning! :)



Lunch: Special K protien shake which smells funny but they really are good!
& my absolute FAV! Breyers 100 cal yogurt with cookie pieces ♥



Dinner: Subway!!! 12 in turkey sub on wheat, little mayo, turkey, cheese, pickles, lettuce, onions! mmm I ended up not eating the chips.. I just wasn't feeling them. Instead I had a cappuccino from a gas station after dinner. I ate this at my kids soccer practice because i had made something else for them for dinner at home before practice!

Before i had my snacking cup of cuppuccino from the gas station, i was at 1,600 calories. My daily intake is around 2,000 or so. I feel confident that i met that today. Woo! I still feel full from dinner and I'm drinking water to keep that feeling till bedtime. I'm really proud of myself.

There are a few purchases I'm thinking of making.. I figured I'd share them with ya'll. Opinions are always welcomed!


Since my scale broke, I looked on Amazon for a new one. I don't have much money so I wanted to find a good one that wouldn't break the bank. Since all i want one for is to weigh myself i looked at the basic ones. I found this one. It is KINTREX Precision bath scale. It's $25.00 which is a great price & It would get the job done as far as weekly weigh ins!





I've been looking for a pedometer for a little while now. I feel that having this tool would be highly beneficial to me because I will always want to do better. If i walk x amount of steps one day, I'll set a small goal the next day to make it so many more than the day before. Then come the end of the night if i check it and I'm so many steps off I will force myself to even if it's just walked around the house to reach those amount of steps. PLUS! This one counts calories burned as well! Which i thought was awesome. It's called the Omron Healthcare HJ-105 Digital Pedometer It's also a pretty color♥ & only about $13. I love shopping, especially if it's not too costly & will help me out in life or on my journey! I'm starting to feel a little more motivated again. I'm not really sure if it's because I made my new short term goal or if I'm looking into some special purchases but either way it's a good thing! I didn't work out at all today, which sucks & I probably wont tomorrow but we will see.
~erica♥

3 comments:

  1. I like your pics of the food!! The sammich looks yummy!

    Work out dammit. And get the scale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rofl! You, Monica.. are amazing! & Just for that I think I'm gonna find a workout video, on demand tomorrow & just do it in my living room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of food pics - great way to keep track of what you're eating. Keep it up!
    Rae
    xo

    ReplyDelete