Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 25*; Little notes

Yesterday was supposed to be weigh day.. let's just say that dead batteries wasn't the problem. Apparently my scale got water on it somehow and now is out of service. So i couldn't get a weigh in yesterday, I probably wont be able to get a new one till Friday or so. ugh!

Anyways, I've found myself cheating a lot lately & by that i mean, sneaking little high calorie snacks.. like, who am i sneaking them from? MYSELF?! ha. I think I've decided that I'm going to start taking pictures of everything I eat to post on my blog. Jen @ Priorfatgirl Just tracked her calories for a week-7 days- with photos everyday for accountability. That is my goal, starting tomorrow morning, i will be taking pictures of everything that goes into my mouth and post them on here for all to see.

I saw this book on Oprah yesterday, called Women Food and God, has anyone read this or know anyone who has? I'm thinking of getting it & reading it. From what they said on O it's very empowering and has helped many women.

6 comments:

  1. Do it! I will be reading (and looking) at your food :)
    I have the same issue some days, I'm going to write every little thing down. I always do better this way!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of taking pictures! I might have to give that a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out amazon.com to read the reviews on your book. It got excellent reviews! Maybe when youre done we can trade? I have Bethenny Frankels, "Naturally Skinny"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always took pictures of my food and loved it. I stopped about 2 weeks ago but I'm going to start back up in a few days because I miss it. I will be following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there - I just found your blog and have really enjoyed reading it. Taking pics is a great way to stay accountable. I can't wait to follow your journey!
    Rae
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm now following your blog and look forward to following your journey!

    I love the idea of taking pictures of everything. With camera phones, it's incredibly easy and that's def the ultimate in accountability. Can't wait to see your posts!

    I read Women, Food and God and it was just kind of eh for me. I much more enjoyed "The End of Overeating: Taking Control of the Insatiable American Appetite." If you read it, let me know what you think.

    And by the way, you're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete