Goal clothes! Or as I like to call them, my non weighted goals. I have a pair of Levi's that come up my thighs, over my butt & ALMOST close, but not quite.. this is my current jean goal - fit these, get another pair of jeans I can wear, & being able to fit my other jeans even better!
Another unweight goal, is this sweater dress.. I got it at Kmart, on clearance for like 2 bucks. It's an XL, I have always loved the look of sweater dresses but have never been able to wear one comfortably because of all the obscene curves I have. My goal is to be able to fit this comfortably (& Cutely) by October 1st.. that way I can enjoy wearing it almost all fall long :)
I plan to take pictures of me in this dress NOW and then pictures in the dress again on October 1st so show the difference!!
My current short term goal weight is 280lbs, which would be a 20lb loss from the start, after that my next goal will be another 20lbs loss to 260lbs. My long term goal weight is to reach what is considered 'healthy' for my height at around 158lbs. At which I will have a BMI of around 24 which is considered 'normal' for BMI's.
I do have 'before' pictures, they were really depressing to look at, even though they are of me NOW, I wont share them until I make significant progress and compare myself to them and feel proud that I've come so far, so be on the look out for those sometime in the future ;) lol!!!
~XO
Erica♥
Erica♥


No comments:
Post a Comment