Monday, May 13, 2013

Off track...

Ugh.

The last 2 days I've missed workouts, not for lack of wanting to, but I have barely been able to sit down and BREATHE let alone workout, or blog. My mothers day was much more of a mothers scare than anything, my 8 month old decided she would pull my wax warmer right on her head, WHEN I HAD IT ON! AHHH. I was terrified, the kicker is she's not even crawling yet... she must have pushed herself over there backwards then turned herself around and started playing with the cord.

I honestly didn't even think about it because I didn't realize she'd make it over there.

She's okay though, mostly just scared both of us.. it was very traumatic.

Anywho - I will be getting back on track today. I miss my workout. It's still Ultimate Ball time & tomorrow is tabata workout - blast you tabata!!

A great example of struggle.. after a 2 day detour off course, I could just give up.. I could just stop and say nevermind.. but I wont... a few bad days does NOT mean this is over, it does NOT mean I should or will give up. It DOES mean I will fight to get back on track and I will fight to continue - I have changed from the person I once was, I want this more than I ever have before.. and I know it's attainable, I just need to allow myself to attain it!

I think I'll be setting up my printer sometime tonight or tomorrow so I can start printing out my yoga/running schedule to put next to my supreme 90 schedule :)

~XO
Erica♥

No comments:

Post a Comment