Friday, April 26, 2013

Short & Sweet, plus a project!

So yesterday I skipped my workout, but not because I didn't want to. I think I tweaked my knee a little the other night so I wanted to rest it up for a day before getting back into things. But the night before last, I got in my Wednesday workout circuit, the arm circuit & I watched the beginning of part of the 'Hip Hop Abs' thing off youtube... I definitely need more cardio! As much as the strength training things make me feel good, cardio is what is going to push my limits. 5 minutes in and I was dying...
 
Still not eating the way I want to, but I make myself feel better about that by putting my grocery list together that includes much healthier things, I plan to get fruits and freeze some of them. Tracking is still a struggle - but I am determined to track one way or another. The water is still going strong though I am getting a minimum of 3/4 bottles a day which is equivalent to 6-8 cups of water (the recommended amount is 8 cups a day)
 
I'm not going to get a long blog in right now since it took me much longer to wake up this morning then I wanted it to LOL.
 
I do want to share my art and crafts project though:
 
Even though the scale has NOT been my friend, and I realize there is much more to this journey than losing weight I still want the number on the scale to go down substantially and I believe it will, so I created this...
 
I've seen many different versions of these and loved the idea so I decided I would do it too! There is a pounds lost and a pounds to go jar! The pounds to go has 120 lbs in it, as I loose each pound a pebble will be transferred the next jar. All the supplies were bought at the Dollar Store so it was very cheap to make and gives me a fun visual on this journey!
 
 
~XO
Erica♥
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment