So the last two days have been a flop, I have some how managed to find excuses not to work out. Yesterday morning I did 20 minutes of yoga, but that was it, & my goal was to get in another good workout for the day. Unfortunately, it's not uncommon for me to just GIVE UP right here. I missed two day, the scale has been teasing me, up 2 lbs, down a lb, up 4 lbs.. I don't get it. But this time is different... this time it isn't JUST about losing weight, it's about toning up and in the last few weeks that I've been working out most day I feel tighter, I feel slightly leaner, my legs feel stronger it no longer takes all my energy just to get up and walk up and down stairs - It's so nice that I have decided a few mishaps will happen, no workout for two days? Learn from it & push through. Tonight will be a prime example to me about how even though I'm busy I can fit in a workout.. I work till 3 & then sometime this evening is my kids open house, plus I need to cook dinner and help with homework & get them situated for bed.
It's going to be a task.
I just need to keep my focus, it doesn't matter if it's the same time everyday, it doesn't even matter if it's the same workout everyday, I just need to get back to it before I slip completely.
On another note, I have made a new grocery list! A healthy grocery list, I'm planning on stocking up on lots of fruits, I can freeze a lot of them & eat them frozen, or use them for smoothies. I'm also going to try and make healthier overall family choice, wheat bread instead of white, lower fat options. I'm not only concerned with my health and well being I'm concerned with theirs too!
I've also been looking up a few breakfast recipes, I need to start fitting a breakfast into my morning. I have been on this journey again for almost 2 weeks and I think I've eaten breakfast maybe twice? It's not going to help my cause to have my body starving most of the morning (& I don't think coffee is a viable nutrient to consider). I looked up different breakfast ideas last night & unfortunately a lot of the things I saw looked delicious, but also like it would take some time and energy to make & I am NOT a morning person, I mean - much more than my boyfriend- but not a morning person nonetheless lol. So to start off I might start off with breakfast smoothies.. :)
Last night I found printable workout calendars I'm going to print out. I want to use them to keep myself accountable and get moving on busting my ass.. There are a few different workout things I want to do.. So I'll be thinking about what exactly I want my regime to be for now & get it printed out on a calendar and posting it right on my front door!
Mentally I am still fully on focus with all of this, it's just physically I need to keep my body in motion so change can happen...
I'm ready for change!!
Note: I need to get my non-weighted goal up. Goal is to get that done today!!! :)
~XO
Erica♥
Erica♥
No comments:
Post a Comment