Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day Fail

Well, yesterday was a big fail. I wanted to go to the gym, then I changed my mind & wanted to go to Zumba instead, THEN work called & I had to close so needless to say I came home ate & crashed. Although, I did an ab workout during the day & let's just say that today I am surely FEELING THE BURN,.. I also wanted to blog again last night and get all refocused, setting up new dates for my measurements & weigh days. As of lately I've been on the scale EVERYDAY & it really gives me a headache lol. So I'm headed to work now ugh (save me?) & then hopefully tonight I'll have time to settle down & blog it up :)

P.s. When I stepped on the scale, I was up 4lbs from yesterday - I guess yesterday was just a fluke? but in my defense, my monthly friend is coming this week.

~erica♥

No comments:

Post a Comment