READERS!!! :D have you missed me? Well, let's start off by saying I have lost 17lbs in the amount of time that I haven't been online ( : I have to do my measurements to get back on track with my current numbers. I started yesterday taking the Jillian Michaels detox & cleanse pills. When I first started this journey months ago, I started by taking these pills.. they had me drinking water more often & gave me so much energy that I desperately wanted.. So, even though I have been losing the weight pretty steadily, I have veered off course when it comes to eating right and working out as best as I can. So I am taking these as a fresh start to the journey again.. I also work right near a gym now!! HOW AWESOME? I am going to try and go this week and look into a membership, then when I get off work a few days a week I can talk to my mother and see if she will babysit my kids after school for 45 minutes or so, so I can work out.
I watched a show last night, called 'I used to be fat' have you seen it? Wow, inspiration or what!? It was last weeks episode I guess, with a girl named Marci, watching her go down 90 pounds in 89 days was insane.. and to see her go from struggling to being determined.. it was intense.
I missed you all SO MUCH, I missed reading blogs & comments & being a part of this amazing support system!!! :DDD
~erica♥
17 pounds!?!?!? That is FANTASTIC!! Go girl!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the weight loss!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the Christmas card!
I'm sure I'm not the only one out here who is glad to see you back. Welcome Back!
Way to go on the 17 lbs!
ReplyDeleteGood to see you!
ReplyDeleteAnd congrats on the poundage lost!!!
Hope to see more of you (or less, lol) around here!
yes we have missed you girly
ReplyDelete17 pounds is amazing
such an inspiration
That's amazing! Well done!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the weight loss. Way to go, and welcome back!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the loss!! And I've been watching "I Used to Be Fat" every week...what an incredible show!! Watch it at the gym...it'll inspire you to keep working out like crazy!! Hehe
ReplyDeleteI nominated you for an award on my blog.
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo!
Yes, I love that show! Welcome back!
ReplyDeletePolar's Mom
www.polarspage.blogspot.com
It's always great to start fresh and look at things as a newbie!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!