Friday, November 5, 2010

Questions Game!! ( :

The questions game!! I've done this before & it's so fun! Girl Girl: Losing the Gut sent this my way this time :D Thanks! The rules are to answer the questions she asked & then post new questions and tag other 4 bloggers to answer them!

1. What is your favorite thing about the holiday season?

EVERYTHING!! I love the joy of the season, the feeling of giving and love that just seems to fill the air. I love sending Christmas cards to anyone who will take one lol & giving as much as I can whether it be gifts, joy or love. From Halloween through the new year I'm always so ridiculously happy!!!

2. What is your top 5 favorite artists of all time?

Madonna
Other than that, I can't break down any other artists that I could say are my all time fav.

3. Who are the inspirations in your life?

My children 100% I didn't have the greatest parents as role models so as much as I love them they far from inspire me, but my kids.. they teach me new things about myself and about life everyday. I want to succeed in many things not only to make them proud but to show them that life has endless possibilities.

4. What is one thing you wish you would have known when you were younger?

I wish I would have open my eyes and known that everything happens for a reason, and that things wouldn't be handed to me. I had to have the courage to work for them & take them! I also wish I would have known how useless other peoples views on me were..

My victims, I mean bloggers ( ; are...

Lisa @ In Weigh Over my Head
Bee @ The Next Biggest Loser

1 comment: