Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 11&12*; feel the burn!

Day 11 -
Yesterday, i ended up going to curves! I got my 7 day trial, and i worked out there. I really love it actually. Its a circut, and you are on each thing for 30 seconds. between each machine there are recovery boards so after you work on a machine you go on the board and walk or jog in place, anything to keep your heartbeat elevated. There's a loudspeaker that tells you ever 30 seconds to switch machines. It also tells you every so often to find your pulse and count, then you look at the sign and for your age group and it tells you what percentage you are working out in. They like you try try for the 70-85% range. Either way, the whole thing lasts about 30 mins, going around the circuit 2 times and then stretches when you're finished. But I'm pretty sure you could stay on a little longer if you like and there isn't many people there. I live in a small town, so when i went there was very few women there. I think if i decide to join, I'll try each machine for 60seconds instead of 30! I also stayed under calories yesterday, my main problem lately is not getting enough water in my system. I'm usually right under about 8 glasses a day

Day 12-
Today was lazy as possible. I was planning on going down to curves again today but i decided that since i had crammed on homework yesterday as well as worked out, i was going to take today off. I have every intention of going again tomorrow so long as my mom is home in time for me too. I didn't log my calories at the end of today but i did in the morning & lunch, so I feel pretty safe in saying i stayed under or at my caloric intake for today. I really can't wait to go grocery shopping and get all sorts of fruits and vegetables and things with low calories that are good for me.

I like to think I'm doing rather good with eating right and under calories as well as I work out way more than i used to. Although, i want to get into a routine of working out 5-6 days a week, but the kids are starting soccer soon and then school shortly after so i have to see where i can fit everything into. I'll be walking the kids up to the part for the practice and home to get the extra walking in there as well :)

~erica♥

1 comment: